Thursday, October 1, 2015

New Shakers!

The Art Impressions Design Team is helping to launch five brand new Shakers that are now available on the Ai website (you can see them all here!).  Ai Shakers are getting quite a reputation, so you'll want to check them all out.  I'm sharing the very fun Tan It Set (Sku #4683):
 Each of the five new sets include one Action Wobble to get you started (you can find more on the website), AND - they now include a steel die to cut out her little tush!  For my card, I used a stencil & some Distress Inks to sponge a sunrise, and created some water & sand with cardstock.  I handcut my speech bubble and popped it up for a little dimension.  Here's what she looks like from the side:
 Head on over to the Ai blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created, and while you're there, you can link up your creation to our current challenge "Shake It" - we want to see your cards that shake or wobble.
Copics used: Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Blues - B05, B02, B01, B00, B000
Greens - YG05, YG03, YG01
Oranges - YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12
Hair - E57, E55, E53, E51
*This is my second post for the day - please scroll down to see my One Crazy Stamper/High Hopes blog hop post!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Karen, totally awesome! She is just the best! I want a bathing suit just like hers, hehe!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Oh Karen, what a fun card! I'm still a fan of you coloring - so beautiful! Have a wonderful week, Marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails