Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hopscotch Birthday

I have a masculine card to share today... with a whole whack of male relatives with birthdays over then next couple of months, I wanted to get a handle on my supply of cards, so I made up four of these:
I kept it fairly simple, used the Hopscotch papers & Hello-Life stamp sets from Close To My Heart along with three matching Creative Basics cardstocks (they have a tone-on-tone glossy pattern on them that you can barely see in the photo).  Then I die cut the Spellbinder's Feathers in three colours of cardstock and tied them with a bit of waxy flax.  I popped up the sentiment circle and tucked the feathers in behind it.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Look at all of the awesome cards you have created with those stamps - nice work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails