Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Witch Spinner

 I have another Art Impressions Spinner card to share with you today - using the sweet Witch Spinner (Sku #4679):
 This was a fun card to figure out... I wanted her to be flying in front of a yellow moon, and I also wanted a different style of card - so I came up with this half-card idea:
 I had her floating between two die cuts that I glued to the inside & outside of the front panel, and then glued a yellow circle behind her circle opening to be my moon.  It looks quite cute when it's on display.  Here's a closeup of the sweet witch:
 Be sure to check out all the new Spinners and their matching dies - you can find them in the Ai store here.  There is still time to link up your creation for our spinning challenge - there are always wonderful prizes to be won.  Happy stamping!
Copics used: Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - Y26, Y23, Y21, E50
Purples - BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00
Greys - C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Greens - YG03, YG01
Browns - E57, E55, E53


1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

Your title made me laugh......Witch Spinner...conjures up some funny images if you don't know you created a card! Anyhow, love your card, as always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails