Friday, October 23, 2015

Cricut Capers

I haven't played along with the Heart2Heart Challenge blog in a while... so I'm happy to be playing along this week :o)  This week's challenge is to use one of the CTMH Cricut cartridges, and I have a cute Halloween card made with the Close To My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, and Art Impressions' Be Scary Set:
I love this spider web card base - and it was so quick to put together, the Cricut cut the entire black card base, so all I had to do was adhere some patterned paper behind the spider web, and then glued my cute little trick-or-treater on top (I popped her up with some pop dots).

Patterned papers are Frightful by My Mind's Eye; Stamp set is Be Scary Set (Sku #4521) by Art Impressions; Ink is Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers; Sequins are Glimmer Glam by Craft Medley.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Great Halloween card! That base is really perfect for these kinds of cards - nice work :). Glad you could play along with us at Heart2Heart :)!!

Brandi said...

Adorable card! I love that little bug lady! Thanks for coming back and joining us! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails