Monday, October 19, 2015

Black, White & Glam

I love the October inspiration on the Verve Blog - Black, White & Glam!  And I knew that I had the perfect papers for it, which just happened to come with matching ribbon and a pack of glitter papers.  I've used this week's Mojo Monday sketch:
**I've snapped a quick photo this morning to try to show how sparkly this is in real life - photos don't do it justice!!:

Patterned papers, ribbon & glitter paper - all Papermania Capsule Collection; Dies are Mask Die set, Tagged Rectangle Die - Verve; Stamps are Happy Thoughts, Verve.

4 comments:

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Karen, Your card caught my eye over at MOJO Monday. SO fun plus pretty. Love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fabulous! Love that glitzy mask! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday and our Black, White & Glam challenge!

Lesley said...

It is gorgeous, Karen!

Allie said...

Oooh is this for Paige?? I LOVE it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails