Thursday, October 1, 2015

Polar Hug - High Hopes Blog Hop

The One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Design Teams are hopping today to share all kinds of inspiration with the High Hopes holiday stamp line!  If you want to start back at the beginning, head over to the One Crazy Stamper blog to see the entire list - you should be coming here from my talented stamping friend, Cheri Bury's blog.  I'm using the sweet #SS001EZ Polar Hug stamp:
 I decided to make a little banner to decorate my card, then I added a few tiny snowflakes, some Stickles and then sprinkled some chunky glitter on top to add a little extra sparkle.  All of my supplies are listed below... and now it's on to your next stop: Carolina's blog!  Happy hopping!


9 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Adorable card Karen! Love the little snow-flakes and your coloring is superrr!
Blessing Carolina F.

Donna Rudy said...

Love the bright colours on this Karen - super cute card!

Cheri Burry said...

Such a cute card Karen! I love that banner!!

Renae said...

Cute card. I really like the banner and the image!

Leanne said...

Awww he is sweet and the little hug too. Great paper and the banner nice idea. Hugs!

Terry Deason said...

Love the banner and that background paper. Great card.

Nikki said...

Awe how cute is this card great use of the banner on it

Nikki said...

Awe how cute is this card great use of the banner on it

Jane Z said...

What an adorable card, Karen! Love your colouring and the banner is a perfect touch! Nicely done! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails