Monday, October 12, 2015

Quick Birthday cards

Well, I actually got 7 quick birthday cards done today... my daughter wanted a bit of a stash to take back to university tomorrow.  I'm only going to share two of them today - I'm using up some older CTMH papers along with a newer mini stamp and some bits and pieces:
I haven't made a paper rose in a while!  I used a few different die cuts, added some zigzag stitching and some embellies, and that's it.
Patterened papers are Sophia, Cardstock is Hollyhock, Blush, Pear & White Daisy, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for the flower and the Make a Wish stamp - all Close To My Heart; Sprightly Sprigs die and Pennant Banner die - Verve;  Stitched Circle STAX, My Favorite Things; Spellbinders Large Scallop die.  Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Gorgeous cards! I bet Paige (and her friends) will love them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails