Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sleepy Santa

Well, here we are on the last day of November, and I've pretty much managed to stick to my personal challenge of posting a card a day for the entire month.  I missed a couple of days, but made up for it the day after, and posted a snow globe one day instead of a card (but there was stamping & colouring in it!).  What you didn't know is that I had a rush project come up in the first few days of the month, where I made an additional 9 or 10 paper craft projects that haven't appeared on my blog!  I'm pretty proud that I still managed to post cards during those few days of hectic crafting.  You can expect my posts to slow down a bit over the next few weeks as I get all those cards addressed and in the mail... I'll pretty much be back to my usual 3 or 4 posts a week, I'm sure.  Here's what I've put together today:
This is one of the three images that come with the Sleepy Santa Try-fold set from Art Impressions.  They are intended to be used together on a three panel card, but they are lovely just used on their own as I have here.  I made a second card which is a complete CASE of a card I made a few weeks ago:


So all in all, I've managed to make 31 cards this month, and my stash is looking pretty good.
Patterned papers are Elf Magic, Bo Bunny; Cardstock is Pacifica, Cranberry & White Daisy, CTMH; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Copic Markers; Twine is American Crafts; Window die is Memory Box; Sentiment dies are Verve.
 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love the colours! Your colouring is fantastic and the layout for the cards works so well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails