Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Santa's Helper

I am up on the Art Impressions blog today!
When it comes to Ai People stamps... Eunice is a character that appears several times in the collection.  There is Eunice in business attire, Ballerina Eunice, and today I'm featuring Santa's Helper - Eunice (Sku#P1790):
Isn't she a riot?  I've coloured her in Copic Markers to match my background papers, and have used this week's wonderful Mojo Monday sketch as my design.  I popped her up on pop dots, slid some ribbon underneath the main panel, and tied my bow with some green twine that I glued tiny jingle bells onto.
Happy Stamping everyone!
 

 
 


1 comment:

Dar said...

Do you know if I can still get Eunice Santa helper stamp. I’ve been looking for quite awhile now. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails