Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Season's Tweetings

I really love how this one turned out!  The first time that I coloured this wreath image, I did it in the classic green leaves/red berries (which turned out great!!)  But then I decided to just do some cool & frosty berries using blue tones... and love the effect.  I kept it all fairly simple (I'm on a real kick to do flat & mailable cards this year):
I am entering this into this week's Curtain Call challenge... here is the inspiration photo:
 
Patterned paper is Dakota; Carstock is Twilight, Heavenly Blue & White Daisy; Stap sets are Season's Tweetings & Frosted WOTG; Crystal Blue Waxy Flax - all Close To My Heart;  Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento and Whisper, CTMH;  Snowflake stamps are Merry & Bright, Verve; Copic Markers.

6 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Very pretty.

Unknown said...

beautiful design Karen! This would be perfect for our current challenge at the Curtain Call too!

http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/11/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge.html

Allie said...

Love your snowflakes on the wood background!

Jill Norwood said...

I love the blues and greens you chose for this beautiful wreath card! And the ability to mail it is wonderful - I need to work on that too! I am doing better this year than last! LOL!

Marisa said...

Great wood panelling for the BG and use of the colours! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call!

canadian_liner said...

Love the colour scheme and those oh-so-subtle snowflakes stamped on the woodgrain (Dakota?) paper. Really pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails