Thursday, November 7, 2013

Reindeer Games & Ugly Sweater

The Art Impressions Design Team are all showcasing the new Christmas Stamp sets on our blogs today, in support of the current Ai challenge  - "Holly Jolly Christmas".  I just about flipped when I saw these two stamp sets... in general, I would say that there aren't a lot of humorous Christmas stamps on the market - but when I saw Reindeer Games & Ugly Sweater, they cracked me up!  They were also screaming for some very fun colours/papers, so here's what I came up with:


 
Oh, the possibilities with these two... stay tuned to my blog, you'll be seeing several more cards using them this season.  Here are a couple of close-ups:


For the Art Impressions challenge - we want to see your hilarious Christmas cards, so use a funny saying or image, and you just may win a fabulous prize!  Click on the icon below to take you over to the Ai blog.  Hope you can join us!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

These are HILARIOUS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails