Thursday, November 21, 2013

Frosted Christmas Village

I have another card using this week's Mojo Monday sketch to share today - it's such a great sketch, perfect for using patterned papers, a good sized image and stitching (all of which I love!).  These are the papers from the Frosted Workshop on the Go paired up with Cocoa and the church from the Christmas Village set:
I added 3 square sparkle gems to the top corner, and there is a silver thread running through the Baker's Twine... but I think that I may go back and add a little glitter to the snow on the roof just to add a little extra sparkle.
Patterned papers, sentiment stamp set, twine and Frosted Turquiose cardstock are all Frosted WOTG, Close To My Heart; Cocoa and Colonial White cardstock and Christmas Village stamp set also CTMH.

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So soft and pretty! I love the stitching too!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the colors and those sweet little zigzag stitches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails