Saturday, November 23, 2013

Merry Monday & Freshly Made Sketches

I have a simple little Christmas card that came together pretty quickly...  I've used this week's Freshly Made Sketch and the Merry Monday prompt of using a tree & some bling on your card:

I am a post behind in my quest to do a card a day for November, so even though I had this half assembled yesterday, I didn't get it posted until now, so stay tuned for something else later today.

Patterned papers are Mistletoe; Cardstock is Colonial White; Ink is Chocolate; Stamp set is Evergreen - all CTMH; MFT snowflake die, Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

8 comments:

Beverley said...

Stunning card, lovely combination of papers. Hugs Bev x

Karen Davis said...

Karen, the papers you have chosen for your card are so lovely. A gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Casandra Bennett said...

Pretty. Great way to tie 2 challenges together!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card. Love the papers and your take on the sketch.

Bonnie said...

What pretty papers and I love that tree decorated with a snowflake! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Allie said...

What a great sketch to play with - beautiful card!

Amy O said...

What a fun Christmas card! I love the mix of dsp and the pretty snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

So, so pretty! I love these prints and the tree is fabulous! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails