Monday, November 25, 2013

Retro Sketches #91 & Inspired By #97

Just getting this one posted before midnight!  I used a combo of two challenges tonight, Laurel's pretty Inspired By photo for colour inspiration, paired with the Retro Sketch:
Not the best photo... the yellow is much warmer in person...and I've added chunky glitter to the white stars and in and around the sentiment.  I'm also going to enter this into the November Diva Dare on the Verve blog which is to use a common shape on your card.
Patterned papers are Aspen; Cardstock is Outdoor Denim & Creme Brulee; Ink is Outdoor Denim - all Close To My Heart; Stamp set is Peace on Earth, Verve;  Seeing Stars dies, Taylored Expressions.
 
 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Fun card, love all of the stars!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful card! I love this stamp set - I'm using it on our Christmas cards this year!

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and loving the stars and the tree paper in the BG. Thanks for joining us for the Shape Up Diva Dare :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails