Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT)

I've been able to participate in the Sketch For You To Try challenges for November & December, and hope to do all 12 of them next year.  This is one of the first times that I've used my Copics to colour a card!  I'm fairly pleased with the result - practise makes perfect, so I plan to keep working at it on upcoming projects.  Here's what I came up with:
I added some clear buttons to my snowflakes, and sparkled them up a bit:
Patterned papers are Nordic Holiday, Basic Grey; Stamp set is Knit Happens, My Favorite Things; Ink is Memento Black; Copic Markers; Cardstock is Outdoor Denim & White Daisy, CTMH; Clear buttons, CTMH: Martha Stewart coarse glitter.


2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Gorgeous card, Karen. Your colouring is FABULOUS!

Sheri said...

Karen, you rock, as always. Happy to see you using your knitting girl and love the holiday spin you've put on her. Your snowflakes are to die for! I learn so much just looking at what you do. Thx friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails