Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Few more Tags

My daughter got a last minute cupcake order this weekend!  So instead of making cards, I'm flying around making sure we have ingredients (we've never baked red velvet cupcakes before!) and a few other things to take to parties this week... so I just have a few tags to share.  They're similar to a set that I did last year, but I made up sets of these to give to my sisters:
Patterned papers are Mistletoe; Cardstock is Kraft, Colonial White & Olive; Inks are Olive & Cranberry; - all CTMH.  Stamp sets are Vintage Ornaments, Waltzingmouse; Charm Uppercase Alphabet; Just for the Holidays by CTMH; Charming Oval stamp set & die by Verve.

1 comment:

Debbie Carriere said...

Karen, these are fantastic!!! Happy cupcake making! Have a very merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails