Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Top Ten for 2011

This has been a fun blogging year for me.  I was on my first design team (H2H).  Won several challenges, and tried all kinds of new things, creatively speaking.  I've seen a few other people doing Top Ten posts, and decided to do my own retrospective of favourite projects from the past year:
January 14th
January 24th
February 9th
March 7th
April 28th
July 9th
August 6th
October 31st
November 26th
December 8th
Wishing you all the Happiest of New Years!  Thank you for all the comments and visits to my blog in 2011, your kind comments are much appreciated :o)  I hope to see you all back in 2012!






2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

WOW Karen, that was a nice retrospective to feast the eyes on!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great collection of cards. They all look fabulous. You did a wonderful job creating them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails