Thursday, December 8, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #76

I didn't want to pass on this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, because I love the little ornament sketch... so I'm just getting this done in time :o)  Claire Brennan is also having a tag challenge on her blog right now - so if you love your Waltzingmouse stamps as much as I do, you may want to play along!  I stayed fairly CAS this week, with some vintagey patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket, and a wonderful Waltzingmouse label stamp:
My inspiration actually came from a card that I made a couple of weeks ago, and wanted to make a companion tag:
I have one more of these little 'Joy' die cuts sitting on my craft table, so stay tuned - I think there'll be a 3rd project coming soon!  Here was our sketch:

Patterned papers are Dear Mr. Claus, Cosmo Cricket; Stamps are Holiday Labels and Vintage Ornaments, Waltzingmouse Stamps; Inks are Black and Cranberry, CTMH; Cranberry ribbon, CTMH; Spellbinders die.

8 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Wonderful job with the bauble and great carry through to the card, perfect use of the label with the fun papers, well done and thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Renee said...

I love this!!
Love the way you used the paper...
I loved that paper so much I bought 4 pads...
*giggle*
But it is absolutely perfect with that gorgeous sentiment...
a perfect little card and tag set! :)

Kelly S. said...

Oh those papers are so fabulous! Love the retro look, and they go perfectly with the label you chose, Karen! What an awesome tag and card to match!

Julia Aston said...

Love your tag! what wonderful holiday papers and that tag just pops! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week Karen!

anya said...

Simple and fantastic, Karen. Really fond of these papers, your design is just great!

Jean Martin said...

Karen this is soooo cute! I love it! Wonderful choice of papers too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at WMSC! :)

Sharron said...

Love your tag--the papers are fabulous! Perfect use of the label & sentiment--just pops against the great background!

Ann said...

Lovely - what a great colour combination for Christmas - and as all have said, that paper is GORGEOUS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails