Friday, December 23, 2011

Quick & Easy Gifts

My daughter & I have been busy getting a few little gift items ready for the last day of school tomorrow... Here are the spa sock cupcakes that she made for her girlfriends; she packaged them up in cello bags, then tied on chocolate dipped marshmallows on a stick:
And then for bus drivers, we wrapped a cute little sleeve around two pouches of hot chocolate, and hung a little tag around another stick of marshmallows (they're not quite as yellow as they look in the photos!):
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, see you in a few days after I take a few off to enjoy some time with my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen and Paige, these are so cute! I wish you both a very Merry Christmas! Bonnie

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable gifts!!! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, Karen!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails