Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT)

This is a new sketch challenge for me!  Jen del Muro has a monthly challenge, called "Sketch For You To Try", and the talented ladies who participate are SO inspiring in what they create each month.  Check it out, and you won't be disappointed.  I used my Cosmo Cricket Odds & Ends mini deck (love these!), and a favourite Verve stamp set:
Patterned papers are Odds & Ends, Cosmo Cricket; Stamp set is Text Objects, Verve; Ink is Cocoa, CTMH; Cardstock is Colonial White, CTMH; Nature's Ambience Rub-ons, CTMH.


1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Karen! I love the colours of the papers and the little rosette you made. It's so nice to have another Ontarian out there in blogland. I'm now a Follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails