Tuesday, November 15, 2011

An Elemental Thank-you card

I got this absolutely adorable die in the mail this week from Taylored Expressions - that makes this teeny, tiny little shopping bag!  I could hardly wait to make it into a card... and luckily I need a thank-you card for a girlfriend.  This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is "Gratitude" so I'm entering it there :o)

Patterned papers are Elemental, Cardstock is Kraft, Colonial White & Sorbet; Inks are desert sand & sorbet; Stamp set is Say it in Style - all CTMH. Dies are Spellbinders & Taylored Expressions.

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Fantastic card, Karen!!! Love the little bag :)

Haley D. said...

That gift bag is precious! I wonder if a gift card will fit in there... Your GF will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Sheri said...

So freakin' cute!

Dawn Felgar said...

Oh my... that is SO cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails