Monday, November 7, 2011

Mojo Monday #214

Great sketch from Julee for Mojo Monday this week!  I picked up a few sheets of Echo Park paper last week, so I went for a slightly non-traditional Christmas card.  I really love how it turned out :o)
Right after I took these pictures, I bought some Martha Stewart coarse glitter... so stay tuned, I may sparkle this up a bit, and reload new photos!
Patterned papers are Season's Greeting by Echo Park; Stamp set is Glad Tidings, Verve; Cardstock is Cocoa, CTMH; Ink is Cocoa, CTMH; Snowflakes, CTMH; Classic Label die, Verve; Bubble gum organdy ribbon, CTMH; Pink check ribbon, Offray.

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

your card is so adorable... Love that paper collection you used...

Debbie Carriere said...

Karen, love the colors and the snowflakes! beautiful job :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails