Saturday, November 26, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #134 and a Woo Hoo!

I really loved the Teresa Collins Christmas Home collection when I first saw it, and was finally able to find some!  I've used this week's Unscripted Sketch and one of my new Waltzingmouse holiday stamps:
Patterned papers are Christmas Home by Teresa Collins; Stamp set is Seasonal Remedies, Waltzingmouse Stamps; Ink is Cranberry; Cardstock is Black and White Daisy, CTMH; Buttons & ribbon are CTMH;  Spellbinders dies.

And now for my Woo Hoo!  I found out this morning that I'd been named a Top Mouse over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog for this card :o)  I am proudly displaying my Top Mouse blinkie over on the side of my blog!

7 comments:

Crafty Texan said...

Love it! And congrats too. :)

Geri said...

Bee-u-ti-ful card! The use of black in the label, accents & stitching is a very effective contrast! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Unscripted Sketches.

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the stamps you used and what a great use of the Unscripted sketch.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Classy. This card is amazing! :-)

rudlis said...

Your card is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

dstandard said...

What a fabulous card! Love this! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketched!

Billie A said...

Great card great idea with the buttons and ribbon. Thanks for playing along with the Unscripted Sketches challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails