Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #35

I fit in a little time to do Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge... these colours are a little bold for me, and it makes for a pretty busy card, but hey - it's always good to try something different!  Here's our sketch & what I came up with:
Patterned papers are Tis the Season, DCVW; Cardstock is Vanilla Cream, CTMH; Stamp set is Christmas Spirit, CTMH; Ink and grosgrain ribbon are Vineyard Berry, CTMH; Ribbon is from Fabricland.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this card! I enjoy using non-traditional colors for Christmas...good job!

Heather said...

You've just been awarded a blog award. Be sure to check out my blog for all the details after November 4.

Kelly Triggs said...

Wow...you're a popular girl!! I just wanted to send you a quick note and let you know how much I enjoy your artwork and blog and that I've tried to show you my appreciation by leaving you a blog award on my blog. :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I like these papers a lot, especially the ornaments! I'm glad you stepped out of your comfort zone and tried something new - the card turned out great!

Melinda Everitt said...

Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails