Friday, November 4, 2011

Color Throwdown Challenge #166 & CASE Study Challenge #64

I haven't played the Color Throwdown Challenge in a few weeks, so I'm happy to have 2 cards to post for this week's challenge!  The colours immediately made me think of the Miracle paper pack from last spring, and I decided to use it to make a couple of soft & pretty sympathy cards for my stash.  I was inspired to play along with this week's CASE study challenge too, when I saw the pretty cut-out card made by this month's muse, Kryssi Ng (scroll down to see her card). Here's the first:
and here's a close up of my raised panel & cutout:
and another one:
Here is Kryssi's card:
Supplies for both cards: Stamp set is Blessings by Verve; Patterned paper is Miracle; Cardstock is Kraft, Colonial White & Crystal Blue; Ink is Desert Sand; Heavenly Blue Sassy Strands; Garden Green button & brads, paper flower & wooden button - all CTMH.


5 comments:

Kryssi said...

Great sympathy card! They're always tough, but you had just the right touch.

Lynn Put said...

Great cards for the challenges! I like your choice of designer papers and your pretty details! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

Cristina said...

Very pretty! Love how you combined the patterned papers. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Clare said...

Fabulous papers, such a gorgeous color combo! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super stylish, love it!! Thank you for playing CASE Study this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails