Monday, November 21, 2011

Workshop cards

Here are cards 3, 4 & 5 from this weekend's workshop... The ladies made 2 of each (including the 2 I posted last week).  There is a little trail of sparkles under the feet of the reindeer to look like snow, and I added a bit of bling to the snowflakes as well.  We had a little ink oops on the circle card sample at the workshop (so just ignore that!).
Reindeer card: Patterned papers are Mistletoe; Stamp set is Nature's Gift; Ink is Chocolate; Cardstock is Colonial White & Chocolate; Striped ribbon, hemp & button - all supplies are CTMH.
Joy card: Patterned papers are Everlasting; Stamp sets are promo font & Just for the Holidays; Inks are New England Ivy - all CTMH.
Circle card: Patterned paper is Believe; Cardstock is Topiary & Colonial White; Stamp set is A Holiday; Inks are Topiary & Black; Twill tape & Red Sparkles - all CTMH.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these cards. I only wish I had some of that red Mistletoe paper so I could come up with something like it all my own.

Thank you for the morning dose of inspiration. :-)

Crafty Texan said...

Oh my goodness! I absolutely adore how you used the chocolate ribbon and ink with your first card! All 3 are FAB. :)

Jody Gustafson said...

Too, too cute. I saw these on the bulletin board and had to come here to get more info. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas inspiration!

Arlene said...

Your work is amazing! Love all three cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails