Monday, November 21, 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #38

I really love the vintage vibe of these Cosmo Cricket papers, and also really love how they worked with this week's Sketchbook Saturday sketch.  It's a little weird to me to use black on a Christmas card, but I've seen it done a lot lately, and it really works with this whole look.


Patterned papers are Dear Mr. Claus, Cosmo Cricket; Stamp sets are Holiday Labels & Vintage Ornamets - both Waltzingmouse Stamps; Cardstock is Colonial White, CTMH; Inks are Black, Cranberry & Bamboo - CTMH; Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, CTMH.

4 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Wow, Karen!
Love those papers!

Debbie Carriere said...

Great Card, Karen!! love the papers and your take on the sketch!

khushifairy said...

the butterfly in the last image is not that visible, perhaps some better colors can help this.
Gifts to pakistan

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I wish I got me some of these papers, Karen... they are gorgeous! They're perfect for the Waltzingmouse label as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails