Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Halloween Window Card

It's my Tuesday post on the Art Impressions blog today:
I don't usually make a lot of Halloween cards... so I am having a blast colouring Art Impressions' Air-Hag set (Sku#4309), and I knew that she would be perfect to be used in a card where you'd be looking out the window to see her flying by...
I used the die to cut black windows for the both the outside and inside of the card, to finish it off cleanly, and then hand cut through all the layers to make the opening before gluing the window frames on:


I was inspired by the softer greys/rusty oranges used by fellow design team member Kerry last week (see her card here!)  Here's a close-up of my version:

You still have one more day to play along with our "Oh My Chickens!" challenge, and you just might get some free goodies if you go shopping on the Art Impressions website:
 
Happy stamping everyone!

 
 
 


1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

I LOVE your card, Karen. The effect the window has just puts it over the top.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails