Friday, September 13, 2013

The Paper Players and Mojo Monday

Just a quick card for you this morning, as I had a little time to play last night - making a card with the Mojo Monday sketch, using The Paper Players colour challenge for this week.  I pulled out some older CTMH papers, a favourite Verve stamp set and some fun new Tim Holtz distress glitter to make this:
Patterned paper is Wings, CTMH; Cardstock is Vineyard Berry, CTMH; Stamp set is Words of Wisdom, Verve; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Vineyard Berry Organdy ribbon, CTMH; Licorice Opaque Pearl, CTMH; Butterfly die, My Favorite Things; Tim Holtz Distress Glitter.
 

3 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Fantastic! How did you adhere the ribbon? ATG? Looks so pretty like that! I am loving your blog! :)

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! Love that ribbon treatment and your pretty delicate butterfly! So glad you were able to play with my colors this week!

Allie said...

Beautiful card! I really like that saying!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails