Thursday, September 5, 2013

Color Dare #59

I am very pleased to be a guest designer on the Color Dare blog this week!  If this isn't a challenge blog that you're familiar with, there is a weekly colour challenge posted on Fridays, using Close To My Heart colours.  This week our palette is Slate, Whisper + one other colour of your choice - so I chose Juniper:
I have used the Avonlea Worksop on the Go stamp set, stamping the script image in Whisper as the background, and the Thank You sentiment in Juniper on an Art Philosophy shape that I popped up on pop dots.  A few sparkles, some scrolly Juniper die cuts, a little polka dot ribbon, and voila!
I hope you'll check out the challenge and join us by playing along.
 
Cardstock is Slate, Whisper, Juniper & White Daisy; Inks are Whisper & Juniper; Stamp Set is Avonlea WOTG; Polka Dot striped ribbon; Sparkles; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge - all Close To My Heart; MFT small scroll die.

8 comments:

Allie said...

Beautiful card, Auntie Karen! I hope I get a chance to play along this week!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautiful card, Karen! Love the Polka Dot Slate ribbon as a background panel and those beautiful flourishes! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Color My Heart Color Dare this week! Awesome job!
:) Marie

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful and elegant, wonderful card!

sarahstone said...

So pretty, Karen! I love your use of the slate ribbon, and your flourishes are wonderful. Great use of colors! Thank you so much for guest designing for us this week at Color My Heart!

Sarah

Sheri said...

Gorgeous Karen!

G Eileen Studios said...

I love your card! So delicate and elegant. Juniper and the greys make a lovely combination.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Karen!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Karen, this is gorgeous! I love those die-cut swirls and the shape you used for the sentiment! What a fantastic color combination! Glad to have you as Guest Designer this week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails