Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Rainbow Celeste card

Well, it's been a slow few weeks on my blog, as we had two weeks of vacation, followed by one week of getting our son ready for University, followed by a week where I worked 3x my normal shifts while I filled in for others on vacation!  Yesterday we got Adam all settled in at Western, and with a little luck, life will now settle down into the new normal :o)
It's my day to post on the Art Impressions blog, so I am sharing a bright & sparkly Celeste card, which features one of our newest Ai People stamps from our recent release (sku #4326):
Celeste is one fun gal to colour!  With her spunky outfit, just about anything goes... so I cut strips of different polka dot papers to create my own rainbow background.  I coloured and cut out Celeste a second time, and pop dotted her up along with the sentiment for a little extra dimension:

A close up to see the layers:

Here are the Copics that I used:

Happy Stamping everyone!

 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen, This card's great! I especially love how bright and sassy Celeste looks! Wonderful colouring :)

Nancy Ball said...

Great card, Karen, and great colouring too.

Sheri said...

I love this -- such a great way to use this paper -- which I still have lots of. Your colouring is awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails