Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh, my Chickens!

We are having a Bird Brains challenge over on the Art Impressions blog... so we would like to see your projects with chickens on them!  I'm sharing a card with a little country flavour, using Birdie & Eggnus (sku#U1836) and the October Afternoon Sasparilla papers:
Here's a close up of the gals:

There are some wonderful prizes up for grabs - so we hope you'll join us on the Ai Blog!
Patterned papers are Sasparilla, October Afternoon; Stamp set is Birdie & Eggnus (sku#U1836), Art Impressions; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento; Copic Markers; Twine, American Crafts; Burlap ribbon, Wooden button & Pacifica cardstock all Close To My Heart.
 

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

These birds are hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh so early in the morning!
:) Marie

Nancy Ball said...

Cluckitty, cluck, cluck......how cute is that pair! Reminds me of a girlfriend and I having lunch together today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails