Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Standard Broom

 
 It's my Tuesday Art Impressions post, so I am sharing a card using the just-released Air-Hag Set (sku#4309)

The sentiment says "Standard Broom equipped with Air-hag"!
This is a very CAS card for me!  But it looks deceptively simple... there is a wee bit of colouring involved, and some serious fussy-cutting!  I started off by making myself a circle template, and sponging the Creme Brulee ink around the edges:

Then I added a tree branch die cut, that I rotated 90 degrees to look like a creepy tree:

 
After colouring & cutting the witch and two little bats, I pop dotted them and adhered to the base:

Here are the Copics that I used (plus YR13/15/18):

Don't forget to check out our current "Bird Brains" challenge (use a chicken on your project!) over on the Ai Blog - there are fabulous prizes to be won!  Happy Stamping!

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wanda looks amazing! Thanks for tutorial showing all the detailing.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Haha, fun card! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Your coloring is amazing, what a fun card!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails