Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Stella card

The Stella paper pack has such wonderful papers!  One of them is all sewing pattern pieces - so it put me in the mood to do a sewing themed card.  This is one that we're making in my April card class (they'll be doing stamped stitching instead of the real version that I did).  I used chalk to colour in the dress (it matches perfectly in real life, the pic is a bit off) and I used Copic markers to colour the rhinestones to match the dress:



































Patterned papers are Stella, Stamp sets are Tailor Made & Happy Birthday, Cardstock is Colonial White & Chocolate; Chalk, Rhinestones and button - all CTMH.

1 comment:

EmileeAnn said...

This one is wonderful too...love that dress form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails