Thursday, March 8, 2012

Key Ingredients Challenge - Note card set

This is an updated post with my entry for the Key Ingredients Feb Kit challenge!  A week or so ago I posted a set of four cards that I made for the challenge... and have since added a 5th & 6th card, plus a little cardstock box that I made as a holder!  So here are a few shots of the set of 6, the holder, and a few pictures of how the holder was put together:

The finished box size is 6"x4 3/4" and it is 1 1/4" deep.  I used a piece of the gold ribbon from the kit to tie it all together, and lined the bottom of the box with a piece of patterned paper.
I still have tons of product leftover - I'm looking forward to seeing the previews of the March kit in the next few days :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm blown away by this project. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and info on how to make the box. I'm a huge fan of your work. :-)

Unknown said...

Wonderful set of cards, Karen! Love how you packaged this up so beautifully!

Taylor said...

What a gorgeous project! So fun seeing what you did with the KI kit and I love the box you made to hold your cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails