Friday, March 2, 2012

Mojo Monday #230

I dug into my February Key Ingredients kit to make a card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I've been making a lot of square cards lately, so I decided to make mine just a standard A2 size:

Patterned papers are Lost & Found Rosy, My Mind's Eye; Cardstock is Black, Colonial White & Kraft, CTMH; Stamps are One of my Nicest Thoughts Plain Jane, and Bloom & Grow, Verve; Ink is Tuxedo Black, Memento and Olive, CTMH; Ribbon, pearls, flower & papers all Key Ingredients kit, Taylored Expressions.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch...please link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-9.html

Lesley said...

Wow, what a pretty card, I love the colours and that big leaf.

Nancy Ball said...

GORGEOUS, as always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails