Friday, March 16, 2012

A couple of Pemberly cards

This is definitely my favourite paper pack of the moment... I loved the long rectangular wedding card that I made a few weeks back, so I've made a 4" square card using the same design.  I also really love the large floral that comes in this pack, so I've made a 5 1/2" square card and kept it pretty simple:

Patterned papers are Pemberly; Cardstock is Kraft, Outdoor Denim & Colonial White; Stamp sets are Gracious Greetings, Card Word Puzzle; Kraft Color-Ready Borders; Ivory Organdy Ribbon; Bouquet Assortment resin flower - all CTMH; Inks are Outdoor Denim, CTMH and Grey, Memento; Copic Markers; Spellbinders Die.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Karen, I love your use of the Pemberley paper! Thanks for all the inspiration. I love your blog and left you a blog award over at mine. Check it out at
http://patti-pscraps.blogspot.com/2012/03/another-liebster-blog-award-for-me.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails