Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Cupcake Diva's latest

My daughter's cupcake business has been booming this month... and I haven't shared in a while.  Be sure to scroll down, her crowning glory is the last photo!  She started off by making 200 royal icing flowers in 4 different colours, then did both vanilla & chocolate versions:
And finally, she made one special cupcake for her girlfriend's birthday... if you're on Pinterest at all, you've seen this idea floating around, so she just had to give it a try (it was a huge hit!):

3 comments:

Romaine said...

Karen, thanks for sharing your daughter's talent with the blogging world! Creativity runs in the family!! ;0)

Scrap n Yap with Carolyn said...

Those are fantastic Karen! I love the cookie monster!!!!

Amy Moore said...

Your daughter is so talented! I love the cookie monster cupcake...I'll take a half dozen :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails