Saturday, March 3, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #24

This week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches is my kind of sketch!  Classic lines, and lots of room for interpretation!  I went back to some papers/stamps that I used for a card about a year ago, and really love.  I wanted my little sentiment to look like a hanging sign:
Patterned papers are Wings Creative Basics; Cardstock is Kraft, Vineyard Berry & Colonial White; Stamp sets are Bless This Nest & Twitterpated; Inks are Desert Sand, Vineyard Berry, Topiary & Juniper; Natural Hemp - all CTMH.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my word this is pretty!! Karen you are an amazing source of inspiration to me. Your small touches of detail are just perfect!

Allisa said...

Love your sign and stitches! I am waiting on entry to dry at the moment!

Tui Nathan said...

What a fabulous card Karen ...your mix of papers are just lovely, your stitching is great and the super image is just adorable!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lesley said...

Adorable card Karen, I love that sweet birhouse! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

Really well done! Love the image, stitching and choice of colors. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails