Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Window Deco Die

 I am sharing a card using a Windows to the World stamp from Art Impressions called Day Spent Window (Sku #4584) paired up with the brand new Window Deco Die (Sku #4749):
 The Window Deco Die set actually comes with four dies, and two stamps, and I am just using the curtain and valance stamps on my card today.  I stamped them both on some patterned paper, and used some pencil crayons to add a bit of shading to the folds of the fabric.  I used the Window Die (Sku #4619) to die cut the window panes so that you can peek through to the stamp on the inside of the card.
 The sentiment is a favourite of mine, from the Garden TF Set (Sku #4203).  Here is what the inside looks like:
Copics used - B28, B24, B23, B21, G46, G43, G41, YG07, YG05, YG03, YG01, R35, R32, R30, E57, E55, E53, W5, W3, W1, W00


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Karen! I love that little window!

Allie said...

Very cute! I love those window dies...can't wait to play around with the ones you sent me soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails