Saturday, March 12, 2016

Inspired By #6

Morning!  Jeanne Jachna is the hostess this week for the challenge at Inspired By All The Little Things - and she has a gorgeous inspiration photo for us.  I loved the pretty twig wreath, and the spring colours.  Here's what I've made to play along:
I knew when I saw the photo, that I had this sweet twig stamp, with the little bunting stamp that goes with it.  I'm not so sure that I like the bow - I'm a minimalist when it comes to embellishments, so this is a bit much for me!!  I sewed the button onto the bow, and added a few tiny pearls to the wreath, like berries.  Here is our inspiration photo:
Head on over to the Inspired By blog and see who Jeanne's guest designer is this week - and we would love to have you link up your creation.  I'll be back next Saturday as the Inspired By hostess!  See you then :o)

Patterned papers are Woodland Park, October Afternoon; Stamp set is Remarkable Wreath, Close To My Heart; Cardstock is Kraft, Pacifica & Colonial White, CTMH; Inks are Desert Sand & Blush, CTMH:  Ribbon & button, CTMH.

2 comments:

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Love that wreath with the banner stamp! Sweet design all around-- I hear you about bows and ribbon-- but you took a chance and I think it works with the overall aesthetic! Nice to meet you and your work, and look forward to seeing who you bring aboard next week!

Allie said...

Oooh I love your pretty wreath, beautiful card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails