Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Super Tuesday!

Here is my final Super Tuesday post... Four posts in one day is definitely a record for me (to be fair, the first two were made and prepped several days ago!) I've combined the wonderful masculine photo inspiration from The Challenge with this week's sketch from The Paper Players.  I love it when I can add a guy card to my stash!
Patterned papers are Sasparilla by October Afternoon; Cardstock is Pacifica & Colonial White, CTMH; Stamp set is You Mean the World to Me, CTMH; Ink is Black, CTMH and Vintage Photo, Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

5 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Karen, this is just fabulous! Your mix of patterns is terrific and I love the pop of red! The sentiment is just perfect! So happy you joined us at The Challenge and my sketch challenge at The Paper Players! XX

Nance Leedy said...

Ooooh, I love these papers and the pop of red is just perfect. Great take on the inspiration photo AND our sketch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Colleen Begley said...

Karen, I love, love, love the look of this card. What a great paper combination. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players this week.

Hannelie said...

The perfect guy card Karen! I LOVE the elements you chose!
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Allie said...

Great card! Love that stitch - nice work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails