Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March One Crazy Stamper challenge

Yes, it's the beginning of another month!  And that means that the Design Team over on the One Crazy Stamper blog are all sharing inspiration with you today to kick off our March challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes, so be sure to link up your creations before the end of the month.  I have one of the Art Impressions Girlfriends stamps called At The Movies Set:
 I stamped the ladies with my Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured them up with Copic markers.  Both the image and sentiment are raised on pop dots.  I die cut a little film strip to slip behind them.  *The horizontal stripe near the bottom, is actually a silver metallic adhesive strip - it just doesn't show up to be very shiny in the photo.  I added a few YNS Gumdrops to finish things off.
Products found in the One Crazy Stamper Store:

4 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

The girlfriends just make me smile! Love the bright paper and the film strip die - it sets the image off beautifully! And the gumdrops are my favourite! Awesome card Karen!

Cheri Burry said...

LOL this makes me giggle! I love everything about it! Love that filmstrip and the enamel dots match perfectly!

Leanne said...

You make the most amazing cards, with love, heart and oh so much humor, great job. Love the colors and the film strip nice touch. Amazing job friend!

Allie said...

What a cute card! I love the embellishments they chose!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails