Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Birthday Fairy Shaker

This is my second post for today - scroll down to see my One Crazy Stamper challenge card! 
I have a shaker card to share today... this is Birthday Fairy Set (Sku #4730) from the latest release on the Art Impressions website!
 This set comes with the fairy image, and a separate stamp of just her skirt, which I've cut out using the matching die (also included in the set!) and popped up with an Action Wobble.  Also in the set are the sentiment stamp, and a wand & it's die - which I decided not to use on my card.  I actually intended to cut off the edge of the large circle where it spills over the edge of the card, but I kind of liked the look of it just the way it is.  Here you can see her skirt that wobbles:
 Copics used: E11, E00, E000, R20, YG05, YG03, YG01, YG00, BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, R85, R83, R81, C5, C3, C1, C00, Y26, Y23, Y21.


1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

Love this Karen! You coloured her perfectly and I love the sewing down the middle of the 2 papers! You always make the neatest cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails