Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Beautiful Slimline

 You're in for a whole bunch of slimline cards from me over the next while!  I had a fun afternoon playing with my new Pinkfresh Studio products, and will be gradually making them up into cards over the next while.  

I ink blended some Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink onto my cardstock, and then used the Diamond Motif stencil to add a little more Faded Jeans over it all. I die cut the panel out with a dotted slimline die from Photoplay, and used a smaller shaped one to cut out the middle of the panel, which I raised up with 3D adhesive.  
The Beautiful Word Die was cut in metallic silver cardstock, and the Leafy Branch Die was cut from white.  I used my Sticky Specs to glue them down and added a few tiny sparkles to finish it off.

I'm loving making slimline cards!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love how you just played around with all of this and then made some beautiful cards from your fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails