Sunday, March 14, 2021

Beautiful You

 I had the best time putting this card together...the inks blended together so beautifully, and my new Pinkfresh Studio dies made such a fun design possible in a couple of minutes.  The 'Beautful' word die is also from Pinkfresh Studio, and I found the word 'You' in my stamp stash and gold embossed it on my background.  I raised my panel up with some 3D adhesive tape, and adhered it to my white background.

I was inspired by a beautiful card I saw on the Pinkfresh Facebook page - but couldn't find the name of the artist.

My background was made by blending Distress Oxide inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and a touch of Wilted Violet.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Your ink blending on this card is fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails