Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Wood Slices

 Check out my new Wood Slices Dies from The Greetery!!  I've been coveting these dies for awhile, and they showed up in my mailbox recently :o)  You can expect to see a lot of them...  I've paired them with all kinds of other Greetery products: Oopsie Daisy, Petite Eucalyptus, Tie One On dies and the sentiment is from Pitcher-esque:

I ink blended some Mowed Lawn ink onto my card base, and added a few black ink splatters and black Nuvo Drops.  All of the inks used are Distress Oxides.

Happy with my first efforts!  Practise does make perfect, though.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Great sentiment to pair with all of this! I like how you have offset the bouquet from the wood slice. Can't wait to see what you do next :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails