Thursday, June 16, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #86

This card makes me SO happy!  It's not my best card (by a long shot), or the fanciest... it's actually kind of plain, and average.  But - everything I used to make this card is at least 2 or 3 years old... so I'm using up my stash, and that makes me SO happy!  It's easy to make projects with all of your newest goodies, but this hobby does tend to make the supplies pile up, and digging out the old stuff is much less inspiring.  This week's Play Date Cafe colours fit these papers perfectly:
Patterned papers are Best Friends Forever; Cardstock is Twilight & Colonial White; Stamp set is A Little Everything; Inks are Hollyhock & Sunset; Summer & Fall buttons - all CTMH.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That IS a happy card. :-) My daughter would LOVE your card. It looks like there are fireworks going off in celebration!
Michelle.

massofhair said...

Excellent that you got to use some of your stash, did the same this week with my card. Great colour combination and so much fun:-)

Brenda said...

Oh, I think this is a fabulous card!! It is so bright and happy - just the kind that makes the receiver stop and smile!

Andrea Ewen said...

It certainly is a sweet card and when you can use up stash, well, that makes it even sweeter! Love the design and that happy sentiment! Great take on our colors, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great birthday card--so many fabulous papers and the bright colors! Love that you used your stash! THANKS so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails