Monday, June 20, 2011

Lets play Bingo!!

This week's Heart2Heart Challenge was so much fun!  We're playing Bingo... below is our Bingo card, and the idea is that to participate in the challenge, you need to use any three items in a line either across, up and down or diagonally:
So for my card, I chose Lace/Brads/Rub-ons to make my Bingo :o)  I love our Newsprint rub-ons, and was determined to finally break them out for this week's challenge, along with lace from our pink collection, and some chocolate brads that I've had for a while.  I roughed up the edges of my cardstock with my scissors, and added some sponging for a bit of a grunge look - but I find it funny that while I feel my project is very distressed, it never seems to show up in photos?  Hopefully a few of the details will show here:
Check out what the rest of the design team has made for you over at the H2H blog, and then work on making your own bingo!  Just use any 3 items shown in a straight line, be sure to use some CTMH products, and link it up directly to your blog post.  You could be selected as one of our monthly Top Ten, or maybe be randomly selected to win one of our June prized packages from our sponsors.  We have Jena Devries playing along as our Guest Designer this week, so stop off to see her creation, too!

All products are CTMH - Cardstock is Kraft, Blush, Bamboo & Colonial White; Inks are Bamboo, Desert Sand & Blush; Stamp sets are Universal Backgrounds, You & Me, & Live Inspired; Newsprint Rub-ons; Lace is the Pink Collection; Chocolate brads.

8 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your card is definitely a winner with this H2H Bingo challenge. I can't decide what I like best: the colors, the stamps, the background, the rub-ons... Great card!

Debbie Carriere said...

Karen, this is fantastic!! Love the background stamping, the tickets, the distressing... So, how did you like the rub ons?? I don't see any r's lol.

Patty said...

This card is fantastic!

Romaine said...

Karen, I love the distressing and colour combo! Blush is one of my new favorite colours!

Lorrinda said...

Fabulously grungy:) Love the background stamping and those rub ons are on my next order now!

Jody Gustafson said...

Karen, This card is fabulous. I love everything about it. I tried this bingo but I wasn't happy with the results so I tried another bingo, and another bingo, and so on. It's been a challenging week but your card made it look so easy.

Sheila H said...

Love the colors and the distressing!

Melinda Everitt said...

I love these colors together and it is very shabby chic. Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails