Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Sew Excited!

I have some wonderful stamp sets with sewing images, so when I saw the "I'm Sew Excited" challenge on the Moxie Fab World blog... I knew that I had to enter!  Nothing like getting it done just under the wire...  Here's what I came up with:
Patterned papers are Cosmo Cricket & 7 Gypsies; Cardstock is Chocolate & Colonial White, CTMH; Stamp sets are Find Your Style & Tailor Made, CTMH; Inks are Chocolate & Sunset; CTMH; Baker's Twine, The Twinery.  CTMH wooden button.

5 comments:

Lorrinda said...

I love this Karen! Great colors and kudos on the fussy cutting:) Thanks for the heads up about this challenge.

Jody Gustafson said...

Absolutely amazing card. I guess I really need to get this stamp set. Thanks for your creative inspiration.

Nancy Ball said...

Oh Karen, your card is seeewwww gorgeous! I finally rewarded myself with this set and am excited to use it soon. Your card gives me great inspiration of ways to use this set.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm "sew" glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Karen, this is a wonderful entry!!! All the elements are "sew" fun - loL!!! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails